Monday 19 November 2012

Two sides of the same coin...

Hey everyone...
I was reading the editorial section of the newspaper the other day and came across this article written by an eminent personality. He described two facets of one's personality- the one what we are for others and the other what we are to ourselves.. It actually got me thinking-"who the hell am I?? "

Let's face it. All of us are like the two sides of the same coin. We show some part of ourselves to people and then there are parts of us which are bound to us forever.
People often ask me if i don't have feelings. I've never made a public display of any kind of emotion. I'm happy, i smile, i laugh. I'm sad, i keep a straight face and push it to some corner of my brain to think about it later. I've been backstabbed n number of times. I've been hurt. I've been disappointed, heartbroken, used, but never once have i let these feelings out in the open. My best friend , Naughty n Nice N, often asks me if i'm really that strong mentally to forgive and forget. But the truth is every cell in my body feels the pain and a hundred thoughts rush through my mind. Horrible ideas come into my head to seek revenge (not bloody ones!) but nah....i'm "mentally strong". So forgive and forget.

But i like it that way. I hardly share my thoughts with anyone and i wouldn't want to because i would lose that part of me which i never want to be known. And this actually frustrates people. I've never let anyone know me well enough. Maybe someday i'll meet someone who can  understand who I really am. I've met one and that is obviously my bff Naughty and Nice N. To be more specific- waiting for a special someone :). Ciao.
- Vivacious V

No comments:

Post a Comment