Tuesday 10 June 2014

all things nice ! :)

ohhhkk then.. its been long since I have taken to the blog.. been busy with all my entrances and exams and what not!
so... I was at this college interview and they asked me a simple question as to "how I felt " after blogging about anything.... and... I was blank I hadn't actually thought about it until then... blogging actually takes a lot of load off my mind.. I feel relaxed and free.. with this sudden energy !

today I would love to talk about the THREE basic necessities that we women ;) ( yes women !) normally need!!
1) FOOD
2)CLOTHES
3)MAKE UP!! hehaww





when I talk about make up and clothes it doesn't necessarily mean that iam talking about this huge collection of expensive dresses or make up and eye shadows etc... I mean all those small little pretty things that make us happy.. it could be anything.. a gothic styled black nail paints..or funky greens.. or the lovely fuchsia!

I have taken to this sudden feeling need urge whatever to pamper myself.. by splurging or buying stuff that makes me happy and makes me feel different unique.. all our lives we are taught to study earn .... and then we teach our kids to study earn..
where's the fun at!!!
whom are we earning for!

don't eat this.. don't eat that.. take care of your body blah blah... I feel so sorry when someone tells me that they are following a particular diet!
I just feel that food is so important in life! we meet up with friends or celebrate at eating joints or hotels or bars!!
no one celebrates with plates of SALADS!!
of course you should not overeat and binge that's a different thing!

I feel soo many girls(including me) always underestimate ourselves.. we always question ourselves.. are we good enough.. are we pretty enough... are we smart enough...\but the answer is within you.. you can determine what makes you happy!
stop waiting for a miracle! you are your miracle!!




PS : this post is a mess! but I have a problem of organising my thoughts and writing.. so.. anyway enjoy !! :D

nAUghTy N

No comments:

Post a Comment